Harvard School of Engineering & Applied Sciences
The Lawrence Scientific School was dissolved in 1908 with the undergraduates becoming members of Harvard College. The graduate students (postgraduate students in Australian usage) became members of a Graduate School of Applied Science. An Engineering School was established in 1918 and had an independent existence until the late 1940s when it was incorporated as a Division within the Faculty of Arts and Sciences. During this period, Harvard College and the Engineering School had separate undergraduate admission. The Division had various names until it became the current School of Engineering and Applied Sciences in 2007.